Total Pageviews

Friday, August 6, 2010

Music

Since I noticed that most music on the radio these days isn't very good, and I like music, here's a list oof songs that I do like:
  • Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Greenday
  • Enter Sandman - Metallica
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
  • I Never Loved You Anyway - The Corrs
  • Throught the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce
  • Blinded in Chains - Avenged Sevenfold
  • Hotel California - The Eagles
  • Tell Me Baby - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
  • Are You Gonna Be My Girl? - Jet
  • Holiday - Greenday
  • The Saints Are Comming - U2
  • Wake Me Up When September Ends - Greenday
  • Dreams - The Corrs
  • Toss the Feathers - The Corrs
  • In the End - Linkin Park
  • All the small things - Blink 182
I play Guitar ALOT, and I like playing relaxed tunes, like Good Riddance & Wake me Up When September Ends. Or just bashing the guitar, like with Dani California and Rock You Like a Hurricane.
I also do Violin, and I like either slow tunes, like Greensleeves or Erin Shore, and I like listening to jigs like Toss the Feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment