Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wondering about GW2

I've been thinking about Guild Wars 2 for a while, and have been playing GW:EN to unlock hall of monuments rewards, I'm doing okay on four points. Still, i was wondering about features in GW2, like races, professions, etc.
  1. Will Tengu be a playable race? Bird people are cool, and Talon Silverwing was one of my favourite characters in GW. I haven't played through the entire game, though. I found a discussion here. I hope they are included.
  2. Will Asura get to have "pet" golems, or be able to ride one, eg. if you wanted a warrior Asura.
  3. Logically, if they include Tengu because of Talon being a henchman, then centaurs should also be playable, because of Zhed Shadowhoof being a hero.
I think that's all I'm wondering for now, tell me if anything happens in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment