Total Pageviews

Friday, March 2, 2012

Runaways

So now that I've been back at school for a month, I'm finally getting around to updating my blog.
Over the holidays, I started playing League of Legends, went to Malaysia and Singapore for Chinese New Year.
   I've also decided to do a review of a particular comic book series, by Marvel, called Runaways. The series is about a group of kids who run away from home after they discover that their parents are part of a group called the Pride, and they want to destroy the world. Each of the kids finds or inherits powers or items from their parents, such as Chase, who finds X ray goggles and giant power fists invented by his scientist parents, or Moly, daughter of mutants, discovers that she is super strong.
   I particularly like this series because the characters are all interesting, and are different to most other superheroes in the Marvel universe, in that the don't have special names, except perhaps for Old Lace, Gertude's dinosaur, and they don't wear costumes, though Molly, who is much younger than the others, wants to. I found my favourite characters were Chase, because of his interesting (stupid) personality, Karolina, Nico, and Victor.
   I have only read up to volume six, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment