Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Half Life 2

Time: 1.19pm
HL2 is a game that I enjoyed playing, along with episodes 1 & 2. The levels are well thought out & designed, my main gameplay problems being:
  During episode 1, on the first level when you are going down a lift, and using your gravity gun to knock away the debris falling towards you. It is inasnely annoying trying to knock them away. It is good that there is a checkpoint every few pieces though

  Also in episode 1, there is a part where you can't trigger the trip mines, otherwise a chain reaction of exploding barrels and other tripmines will kill you.

  I would like to make a special mention to the combine destiny mod, I enjoyed getting to use turrets (even though there wern't many), and escaping by walking through forcefields, as well as being able to fight rebels.
I thought there should be less zombies and more rebels though. Still, a pretty good mod, and I can't wait for CD2 to be finished.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment