Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Waiting list games

Time: 6.08pm

    These days, I can't wait for some games to come out, like:
  Starcraft 2
  Half Life 2: Episode 3
  Portal 2
  [The Next Call of Duty Game Here]

  I also heard about something called "world of starcraft", which seems to be a sci-fi starcraft MMO (maybe RPG?). I probably won't get it, but it sounds good.

  Surpreme Commander 2 might be interesting, but I thought the first was quite boring, because everything took so long, and I didn't think that speeding the game up helped much (AI=insta-think/do). I also had this problem with Sins of a solar empire, but not as much, because there was always something to do.

 I think that I am most interested in Starcraft 2 (I won't write SC2, even though Surpreme commander is usually SupCom, people could get mixed up) and HL2 Episode 3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment