Total Pageviews

Friday, July 9, 2010

Don't That Beat All

It's finally here! With another new weapon, the Gunslinger, which deploys combat sentries (faster deploying, cheaper, weaker, un-upgradable sentries), and gives the engineer more starting health. I'm not sure what the other new wrench does, I'll look it up. Oh yes, I forgot to mention the three new payload maps: Thunder Mountain, Upward, and Hightower. The gunslinger allows the engineer to be much more useful in attack, because normally, he is useless, because the defenders don't need to go to his sentries. I don't know if the Gunslinger lets you upgrade/repair buildings, since there are no negative effects mentioned, so I assume that the disadvantage is not having the normal wrench.
     Congratulations to the people who found a golden wrench! If you find it, I don't see the point in having the standard wrench, since they are the same in effect, but the golden wrench is cooler. And achievements as well! Wait, I just found out about another map: ColdFront, a CP map. Apparently, the engineer gets to use his guitar, not sure how though, and you can also carry your buildings, don't know how either. I also read about something called the Southern Hospitality, possibly the new wrench, or maybe it lets you pick up buildings. I'm going to play ASAP. I want to try out all the new weapons, especially the wrangler and gunslinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment