Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Vamps and Engies

I have recently read most of Christopher Pike's "The Last Vampire" series. I haven't read the first or sixth books yet, because they're not a the school library. But I liked the series so far. I again feel that I have to read the first book to find out alot of details that are spoken about in the books that I have read.
   I'll get onto that soon.
  Meanwhile, I've begun reading Eldest, which is the sequel to Eragon. More on that when I finish.
 Also, I'm waiting for the TF2 engineer update to come out. I saw a video with something called the amplifier, which gives crits to people nearby, but I've realized thet thet would have to replace another building, such as the sentry or dispenser, which I would like to keep. Also on the TF2 wiki, there is a picture of the engineer holding a type of shotgun/rifle. The engineer needs some way to: find spies, like Jarate or the pyro's flamethrower, fight at long range, or at least out of the sentry's range, and maybe something like the razorback. Also, as pointed out on the wiki, there might be some sort of robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment