Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What do you think?

I have (more or less) finished my daemon prince, and I have also built a doomsday device for the upcoming Apocalypse game. Datasheets are here. I hope it works when I use it. On a 12 on the effects table, it has a 6d6 radius explosion range, instantly "destroying all matter". I guess this includes terrain and super heavies. They are still allowed to take invulnerable saves against it, though. My doomsday device is a black bunker, made out of cardboard, and the story is that there are expendable cultists inside pressing buttons to make it go off. I was going to make a giant missile, but it doesn't just explode, it has other effects, like launching apocalyptic barrages, firing d6 beams of destruction, or d3+2 apocalyptic blasts. Or it might just not work. I will post pictures of both of them later. I am not the best painter.
   Also, a while back I mentioned that I was writing a book. Well, I decided to write a prequel instead, on how all the characters meet each other. Also to put down ideas that I had for another character that isn't in the first book I was writing. I am learning to draw in pencil; I can draw, but I can't to the full shading that you see in pictures like this one.
I will upload pictures in my next post.
   My youtube video is up, but without sound for some reason. It asked me to pick a new song, so I did, but it said I already had a request for a song change.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment