Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Much More

Let's see, I just bought a daemon prince for 40k, and gave him wings and power armor. I'm going to use him as a tankbuster, or killer of tough things. I am thinking of giving him mark of Tzeench, increasing invulnerable saves, and taking bolt of Tzeench and unholy might. I am thinking of getting seekers next, or another Daemon prince, this one a Slaanesh, with pavane. Or maybe I'll get the Masque, despite the obvious weaknesses of low toughness and no unit protection. Not Soul Grinders; they are too expensive and not as durable as many other walkers.
   In Black Ops, I am trying to get good at... something. I have made a montage on youtube. Unfortunately, I just found out after I uploaded it that I wasn't allowed to use the song I'd chosen, and I've never even heard of any of the 'audioswap' songs or artists. It goes well with the music I chose.  .\/.

And it doesn't even play the game audio which is separate from the song.
Strangely, when I watch the video on my channel, it plays the music I chose.

1 comment:

  1. It's copyright, Raph. My brother made this great little movie with my nephew and niece and friends, "Trampoline of Dracula" and put it up on YouTube - till they took the sound off, for the same reason as on yours.

    I'm all for copyright, but someone really needs to get the differentce between piracy and borrowing by an amateur. Oh, well...

    ReplyDelete