Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

L4D2

Ok, I got this game a few weeks ago, and I played through the game online co-op, and then I played alot of versus. I haven't tried scavenge mode or survival. I usually play versus, and I've found that it is alot harder to play as infected than as survivors. It requires alot more teamwork. Survivors just have to stay near each other, and shoot anything that moves. Infected don't take as long to kill as survivors, since guns do way more damage than claws. I think that the Witch should be able to do more damage, because it's annoying when someone just runs up with a spas 12 and blasts at it like crazy, and kills it. Also, sometimes you can trigger the witch as infected, sometimes you can't. I was a boomer and went off right next to a witch, and she didn't notice. Maybe she should be able to detect better, so that crowning becomes risky. Which reminds me, once I found a witch, and fired a grenade with fire upgrade. I think she disappeared, and then I was downed. Another time, in the Passing, I blew up the bride witch using two explosive cans.

No comments:

Post a Comment