Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Vexille

I haven't posted for a while, and now I'm going to do a review of a movie, called Vexille, and tell you what I'm going to post later.
   Vexille is set in the future, where Japan has isolated itself from the rest of the world, and no-one has any idea what they are doing. The film focuses on Vexille, who is part of an elite fighting unit. They are sent to infiltrate Japan, but they are caught and almost all of the squad is killed. I'll stop talking about the story, or I'll spoil it. I think the armor that the team wears is pretty cool, and it looks a bit like the armor from the game Section 8.

   What's coming later:
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • The Spook's Battle
  • Gifted
  • Skulduggery Pleasant
  • Grey Knights 
I'm also going to update my list of things to look out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment