Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Auscon 4

Last weekend, I went to Aussiecon 4, where I found out about a few things, like writing, drawing, and generally SF, supernatural, and fantasy. I found out that other people really like Haibane Renmei, which I watched. The masquerade was very short though, with only a few people in it. I also got a copy of Sabriel signed by Garth Nix.
  Also, later in the week, I bought a space marine tactical squad, which I equipped with a meltagun, and a power sword for the sergeant from my assault marines. I swapped the sergeant's left arm to hold a bolter, and also gave another marine a pistol and bolter, one in each hand, which is actually the standard loadout for a tactical marine.
  I'm also going to make a page where I list things I like, and I am hoping to include links later.

No comments:

Post a Comment