Total Pageviews

Monday, September 13, 2010

Last week of term! What to do?

Actually, I am only writing this post because I can, & because it's the last week of term.
 Although during the Holidays, I will be celebrating my brother's birthday.
I have gotten back into Warhammer 40k again, see the tactical squad in my last entry.
I'm looking forward to the holidays, but I've no idea what I'll be doing.
 Right! I just remembered! For participating in the premier's reading challenge, I was awarded a book called The Angel Stone, by Livi Michael. In addition, last week at the WorldCon Garth Nix signed my copy of Sabriel. So, two special books on two weeks on two Mondays... 2x2x2=...8. Will Monday the 8th be lucky for me for now on? Actually I'm not usually that superstitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment