Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dragonforce

   I recently went out and got the album Twilight Dementia by Dragonforce. This album is a live recording of one of their performances. This is also my first Dragonforce album. After I listened to Soldiers of the Wasteland, then to a studio version, the live version sounded better, because of the parts where the audience is yelling ay ay ay during some of the slower bits, and it really sounds better.
   And on a few side notes:
   I am starting on a story. It's set in the future, and is about a girl named Tanya, her (probably) crazy sister Selena, friend bird-girl  Amanda and her part-dragon adoption father Flare, and they have to survive for a week while they wait for a space ship to take them off-planet and away from a gang that killed Lilith, Tanya's other sister. I'll also be doing drawing of the characters, and I might put them on if I can work out how a scanner works.
   Also, in Guild Wars 2, I think that there should be a playable Tengu race.

No comments:

Post a Comment