Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guild Wars

Recently I want and bought the Guild Wars Trilogy off steam, then I want and got the Eye of the North Expansion. I'm having alot of fun with this game, though it takes ages to get to the Eye of theNorth using the characters I've already got. Generally, for secondary professions, I've gone for a ranger, just so I can have an animal companion. I've been wondering, though, how you can look like monsters in towns. I've seen blobs, giants, golems, and pets, though I can't see mine in town. My favourite classes are Dervish and assassin, the assassin because it's satisfying when you can chain together a massive combo, and the dervish because they can fight groups of enemies effectively. It is annoying, though, how in Nightfall, one of the quests involves getting the rank of first spear, and I've run out of quests to do, so I have to go kill fifty-odd monsters of a spesific type.

No comments:

Post a Comment