Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Red

I went to see this movie with one of my friends, for his birthday. I'd seen a review of this on The Movie Show and I thought that it looked interesting. The statement of "overkill" definitely fits, as seen early on when Frank sets off some bullets in a frying pan and several people appear with machine-guns and shred the house with automatic fire. There are also silly parts, like when the stuffed pig containing a folding-stock grenade launcher, which is fired directly into someone, then when another man throws a grenade, he whacks it right back with the stock, then a girl pops up with an RPG-7 and fires it at the three of them. Marvin faces her down, with a revolver. When she fires her second RPG, he fires a shot right through it, exploding it, and the woman spontaneously explodes for some reason as well. Quite a fun movie, with lots of action mixed with comedy. I liked it alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment