Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Back again

and on new years day. So I'm posting.
   For xmas, my family went to South Australia, for a family party. I ate lots of ham rolls and rocky roads at the party, and had a few cans of coke. I got to try out a bit of the Toy Story game, which was okay, but we only played in Woody's roundup, and didn't get anything done.
   For presents, I received a water pump, two music albums (Foo Fighters' greatest hits, and Fever), a book (Bloodborn), a remote control helicopter, and a jenga game. I've watched most of the videos on the Foo Fighters disc, and I've listened to Fever, which was alright, but I didn't especially like it too much. I haven't gotten the helicopter to hover yet, but we're trying to. At least it doesn't spin around. We played jenga as well. I haven't finished reading Bloodborn yet, but I like it so far, and I've read some of Nathan Long's other books, from the Blackhearts trilogy.
   Book review: This book is about a young vampire called Ulrika, who travels with Gabriella, her mistress, and she teaches Ulrika about living as a vampire. They are sent by the vampire queen to Nuln to find out what is killing and exposing the other vampires in Nuln. I has been very suspenseful so far, and I've tried to write a review before I finish because of this.
   I feel I'm forgetting something.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raph, it's me, Sue! You're right, it DID come up on Google, quite easily, along with some other Raphs.

    Keep up the blog! You may get some more followers if you put gaming in your tags, since that seem to be your main interest, along with the book reviews.

    ReplyDelete